Monday, August 17, 2009

General Meeting + BOD Meeting (21/8) + Miscellanous





Guys! Listen up!

GENERAL MEETING
Day/Date : Friday (21/8)
Place : 3 Gamma
Time : 12.30pm
About : Wishing Well Project! Paint the Store Project! And if we have time after that, GAMES! :)



For BOD members, pay close attention to this. President Zhiying has decided to have an official BOD meeting right after the previously mentioned General Meeting. Details as follows:

Official BOD Meeting
Day/Date : Friday (21/8)
Time : 1.30pm
About : We will be inviting our Rotarian Advisor to this meeting so if you have any qualms or questions about your job or your role to play in the Interact Club, you can ask him then. Place is yet to be confirmed.

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE BE THERE.


Oh yes, I also have a favour to ask of all you SMKSU Interactors! I've been thinking of changing many graphic-related stuff on this blog for a while now, but I never really got around to it because:

1. My laptop is best friends with Mr Laggity Lag.
2. Although my desktop is super fast, I only have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop.
3. I cannot find any suitable graphics.

Ignore the first two, I just need your help regarding the last. (Unless one of you will be willing to buy me a new laptop complete with Adobe Photoshop. Or just a new Adobe Photoshop CD since I can't find it anymore. Hahah)

If you come across any interesting graphics that remind you of the Interact Club, that you'd like to see be put on the blog as the header or as an icon or whatever, please let me know! You can contact me from my email, crazy4more_xcitemen93@hotmail.com

Your help will be greatly appreciated and quite frankly, desperately needed. Thanks! :)

And lastly, just for laughs, Neil Patrick Harris dancing with Elmo. Makes me laugh every time. Hahah!

Photobucket
Ja ne!



- Geraldine

No comments:

Post a Comment