Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update on upcoming Community Service Projects + some miscellanous

Greetings! *does the star trek finger sign*
Whoops, just kidding! Don't get freaked out and stop reading aite?
I've got some important things to talk to you about :)

OKAY. Now I'll officially start this post :D
I'm Rachel Priya, the incoming Community Service Director!
I'm guessing you know why I'm here already, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out =P

As the incoming Community Service Director, I've got a few ideas on the community service projects! But then again, I will definitely be needing your help so please don't forget to sign up for them. It's going to be lots of fun, I assure you ;)

We will be visiting orphanages, old folks home, doing car washes, a few school projects which I will first discuss with the rest of the BOD and we'll be visiting PAWS! :D I will also be planning a few major projects with the Rotary Club of Bandar Sunway, so get ready for a whole lot of fun and exciting events aite! :D

I'm so excited about every single project that I'm not sure which one should I do first! (:

Before I leave, I would like to present to you the list of the Incoming Board of Directors! :D So.. here you go:

President : Lim Zhiying
Vice President : Leong Yew Ming
Secretary : Geraldine Tong
Asst. Secretary : Sara
Treasurer : Natalie Yong
Asst. Treasurer : Shamenee
Club Service Director : Liew Sher Mun
Asst. Club Service Director : Yuvan
Community Service Director : Rachel Priya
Asst. Community Service Director : Eniza
I.U. Director : Phanit Suvanmani
Asst. I.U. Director : Melanie
Funding Director : Sarah Ding
Asst. Funding Director : Lisa Chan
Editor-in-Chief : Nadia Hong
Subeditor : Lim Hwee Ping
Sergeant-at-Arms : Eric Chong


Thank you very much for trusting us with the Interact Club, Outgoing BOD :)
I assure you, the club is in good hands.. *evil smiles* >=) MUAHAHAHAHA!
But seriously, it really IS in good hands :D
Thank you once again, your faith in us is truly appreciated! :D


Also, what do you think of the new Interact Club of SMKSU's mascott?


If you think he's cute, wait till you see the incoming BODs! :D


Interactorised,
Ra(:heL*

No comments:

Post a Comment