Monday, April 27, 2009

Raising funds!

Aloha!


Yes as the previous post stated, i'm sarah ding your funding director! Honestly I dont really have the patience like rachel to put colours for fonts and such lol. I think its very ma fan :D

I sound very bimbotic and happy and like rainbows and butterflies but i'm actually not okay lol. I'm very quiet :O monologue sometimes too.... -_-

OK this post isnt about me! It's about what I expect/hope from you members - your help to make funding projects succeed. and also every other projects. I'm looking forward to getting to know every member. And i do wish everyone would just lend a hand in our projects.

As Funding Director, one of the main projects we have anually is Valentines Day/Friendship Day project. I'm sure many of you are quite familiar with how the process goes :

Go to the table, write your order, pay, recieve your orders on valentines.

I've actually thought of quite an interesting (and high tech lol) way to spice things up! I've decided to open a blog specially during our friendship day project period and have the order forms there! So that everyone or anyone could just order by just a click click click!

And of course payment need to be made the usual way :)

So yeah, tell me what you think about it! :)

Another kinda of a messy task is production. Which is when all this products are urm, produced? Honestly alot of members dont turn up during productions. But you have to! You got to! It's actually very fun to do stuff. To show your creativity and especially girls, i think you'll love it lots! I know I did this year :D thats why I picked this post as funding dir.! :D

I do hope you guys would turn up for productions in the future! Get involved and we'll all be happy together (lol i just crapped that)

Fund raising projects are coming up! (i think) Look forward to it just like i am :D

Oh yea...

A priceless picture of our president
is a MUST on the interact blog! :D

- Sarah Ding

No comments:

Post a Comment