Saturday, April 25, 2009

Layout issues + labels mega post #2

Okay, so as you can see, I'm re-using the old layout for now.

At first I wanted to change it to something totally new. I was on the verge of using this layout titled Validity. I like the links that follow you around when you scroll around. Plus the header looks like the draft Nadia designed for the 09/10 name cards.

But I consulted our dear editor-in-chief, whom I shall now fondly refer to as Ed or Donuts, Nadia. And we had a nice little talk and decided not to use that and stick to this instead. In her words, this layout is 'very official, unique and clear cut'.

Who am I to disagree? It is my baby masterpiece. XD

But no fear, I am going to change some things around. I will change most of the graphics, including the header image, the icons and the cbox image. Also, I will try to change the fonts or whatever, make it look nicer. ^^

Another thing, this is another labels mega post! We're not quite there yet, but this blog is getting pretty ready for public transmission. So I might as well put it up. ^^ A beta version though. So give all your feedbacks and comments about what I'm doing here, okay?

Note. Exams are coming for me, so I won't be able to get the graphics done as quickly as I would like. In the meantime, just enjoy the new, more organized posts, okay?

- Gee


P.S : I'm running out of ideas for labels. Suggestions? Don't create them yourselves! Just suggest some in the cbox! Some examples are as below.


EDIT;;

People if this is the first time you are here, please read the previous post for a better understanding of what's going on! Sorry, forgot to mention. So sue me, it's 12am, my brain ain't working like it's supposed to.


TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment